Towne Benefits helps you with regulatory expertise and solutions that make your job easier and saves you time and money - so you can spend your time focused on your business.
Regulatory Expertise & Solutions
We don’t need to tell you that managing employees and running a business in today’s world presents extraordinary challenges. But we do need to tell you when it comes to the law, compliance matters.
One of our first goals with a new client is to ensure that you’re in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the ACA. A member of our Account Management Team will sit down with you to review the requirements and give you all the documentation and tools necessary to minimize your risk.
With our Monthly Newsletters and the Client Portal you’ll receive updates on all aspects of employee benefits and the industry information you need. Plus, our timely webinars will ensure you’re up-to-date in the following areas:
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 125 (Cafeteria Plans)
- Medicare Insurance Products
- Legislative Updates
- Updates on IRS, DOL, HHS guidance
Additional Compliance Tools:
HIPAA & HITECH
- Review and offer guidance on best practices
- Updates on HIPAA and HITECH Privacy and Security rules
- Annual HIPAA certification for HR/staff
- Applicable Large Employer (1094/1095-C) Reporting Tools
- Minimum Essential Coverage (1094/1095-B) Reporting Tools