Turning 65? Yes, We Speak Fluent Medicare Here.
Whether you are approaching this milestone or simply need to make changes to your current health coverage, understanding Medicare and the enrollment process can be a challenge.
Medicare helps with the cost of health care, but does not cover all medical expenses or the cost of most long-term care. Starting with a FREE Medicare Health Plan Review, our team of specialists will assist you in evaluating your prescription drugs, finances, health and long-term health care needs. With this information, we’ll help you explore and understand your health plan options so you decide what coverage is best.
We help answer questions such as:
- Am I eligible for Medicare?
- When, where and how do I apply?
- What is the difference between Medicare A, B, C, and D?
- Is there a difference between Medicare Supplements, Medigap Policies and Medicare Advantage Plans?
- Do I pay more for Medicare if I have a higher income?
- Do I qualify for “Extra Help or Limited Income Subsidy (LIS)” to help pay for my medications?
- If I am still working and covered under my employer plan, do I need to apply for Medicare when I turn 65?
- I am planning to retire. If I enroll in Medicare, how will this affect my younger spouse who is not yet 65?
- How do I find a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) that covers my medications?
- What’s the coverage gap or donut hole?
Schedule an appointment right now for your complimentary Medicare Health Plan Review. Decisions were never made easier.
Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.