Your complimentary Client Portal will be customized to your group based on locations, number of employees, type of health plan and more.
Features of your Client HR Portal
With your new Client Portal, you can easily navigate the complex world of risk management, effectively complete employee tasks, and stay up-to-date on new employee benefits rules and regulations. Below are some of the tools included in your portal.
Build a better workforce with the HR Apps in your Client Portal. Some of these apps include:
- Custom Job Description Builder - Access a comprehensive library of job descriptions to help you attract and hire the best candidates.
- Salary Benchmarking - Generate a compensation report with annual or hourly compensation rates in every state for over 800 positions.
- Employee Handbook Builder - Answer a few questions about your company to build a customized employee handbook to distribute to your employees.
- Multi-State Comparison Tool - Build a side-by-side comparison chart that features state labor laws relevant to your company
- Web Accessibility Tool - Evaluation tools that will help make your web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Federal Poster Advisor - Determine which federal posters are required for your company to stay compliant with the Department of Labor (DOL).
Total Compensation Statements
Show your employees how valuable they are with the Compensation Statement tool in your Client Portal. These customized statements provide a unique snapshot of the total dollar value of their entire compensation package, including benefits. Sharing this “Hidden Paycheck” with your employees often leads to improved morale, reduced turnover, and increased productivity.
Statements can include any or all of the following:
- A Personalized Letter from Your HR Team
- A Comprehensive Health Benefit Summary
- Salary Continuation
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Savings Plans, 401(k)s, etc.
- Time-off Compensation
- Summary of Employee Cost vs Employer Cost
Forms & Policies
Access the Forms & Policies section of your Client Portal to keep up with required and essential forms that will keep your business running smoothly. Some of these include:
- Hybrid Work Request Form
- FMLA Poster
- Uniform Policy
- DOL Model Notices
In addition to the team at Towne Benefits, your Client Portal provides access to an HR Hotline. Dedicated professionals are available 24/7 to answer your questions via email or phone. The portal will also keep a record of your cases within the HR Hotline so you can refer back in the future.