COBRA Penalties Can Be Costly - We Can Help
Most employers know that they need to notify terminated employees of their COBRA rights. But do you know you're actually required to give employees that notice when they first join the plan?
Deadlines and regulations surrounding this regulation are complex - and there are substantial penalties for non-compliance. IRS penalties start with a $100 per day per employee and move from there to ERISA penalties - then add potential civil suits and DOL audits. Headache yet? Not to worry!
Our BeneFlex program can handle full COBRA administration for you (20+ employees), keeping you in compliance, saving you money, and giving you peace of mind.
COBRA services include:
- Initial Global Rights Notice
- COBRA Election Package
- Enrollment Upon Election of COBRA Continuation
- Collect/Remit COBRA Premiums to Carriers
- Addressing Questions and Concerns with Participants
- Monthly Compliance Reports
- Staying Informed on All Legislative Changes
Ready to talk COBRA administration? Contact us.